*silence as we pay tribute*
Ok, now that we have done that, let's explore:
What is No Shave November? Mass agreement on the part of men everywhere to refrain from using their razors for the entire calendar month of November, generally resulting in hobo beards.
- We get to see who the real men are, meaning men who can grow a full beard.
- The month of November takes less effort on the part of men compared to other months since they don't have to wake up early to shave their faces.
- Scruff can be nice. We are big believers in the 5 o'clock shadow.
- Men look like creepers. When their beard hair gets too long, regular nice men become indistinguishable from the creepers, so don't be surprised if women avoid you during this month. We are trying to protect ourselves (see: The 4 Steps to Saying No to a Creeper and/or Stalker).
- General unkemptness.
- Food gets caught in the beards towards the end of the month. Considering Thanksgiving, this is a problem, though I'm not sure the men agree.
We will say this: It could result in some pretty great mustaches!
Becca and Kelley
I'm shaving it for later...